- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- An ideal adjunct for microbe multiplication in the soil, on the leaf or during microbe brewing. Biomass increases of over 1000% have been recorded.
- Contains gibberellins and indole acetic acid which promote cell replication (plant growth).
- Includes five polysaccharides with considerable capacity for chelation.
- Contains aloins – aggressive bio-chemicals with a broad-spectrum bio-balancing potential.
- Features saponins, which are proven plant growth promotants and potent fungi food in the soil.
- Includes B group vitamins which can also boost plant growth.
Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains