- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional dolomite.
- Calcium is “the trucker of all minerals”.
- Applicable when nitrates or sulfates are not required (i.e. calcium nitrate or magnesium sulfate).
- Most liquid calcium or magnesium sources have very limited compatibility in fertigation or foliar programs. CalMag-Life Organic™ is virtually compatible with everything.
- Promotes the precision required to build luxury levels of calcium and magnesium in the leaf. Calcium and magnesium are two of “The Big Four” elements which should be maintained at luxury levels within the plant. Plant levels of calcium and magnesium require boosting in about 80% of leaf tissue analyses.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains