- Lightweight & pocket-sized.
- LCD display.
- Hold function.
- Up to 3 point calibration.
- Auto buffer recognition.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Transparent cap for samples and storage.
- Auto-off 8.5 min.
- pH 4.0 and 7.0 buffer solutions included.
- Electrode storage solution included.
- Soil testing jar (graduated for accurate soil & water measurement) included.
- The Eco pH Meter can also be used for monitoring water quality and determining the pH of fertiliser solutions. This can provide valuable information regarding mix compatibility and allow the user to determine and fine tune the tank mix pH for optimum efficacy.
- Applications include: Soil, fertiliser, hydroponics, aquaculture, pools & spas, water, environmental monitoring, microbe brewing.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains