- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional gypsum.
- A “fast food” source of calcium and sulfur.
- 25 L is equivalent to 1 tonne of gypsum (in terms of short-term plant available calcium).
- The tiny particle size ensures improved coverage and amplifies the soil conditioning and clay-busting capacity of gypsum.
- A sulfur-based protein builder for cereal crops and pasture.
- Ideal for growers seeking a natural source of calcium and sulfur.
- An efficient midseason supplement for sulfur-hungry crops like canola and root crops.
- A “spoon-feeding” option for light, sandy soils with poor retention of both calcium and sulfur.
- Useful in the management of high magnesium and sodium in the root zone.
Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains