- Chelates and delivers more nutrition than previously possible.
- Manganese accelerates seed germination and is required for carbohydrate and nitrogen metabolism.
- Provides high-analysis, cost-effective manganese correction.
- Also serves as a carbohydrate-based microbial promotant.
- Contains “background nutrients” to avoid the problems that can occur when the correction of one shortage triggers another shortage due to the antagonistic effect of certain elements.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains