- Chelates and delivers more nutrition than previously possible.
- Manganese accelerates seed germination and is required for carbohydrate and nitrogen metabolism.
- Provides high-analysis, cost-effective manganese correction.
- Also serves as a carbohydrate-based microbial promotant.
- Contains “background nutrients” to avoid the problems that can occur when the correction of one shortage triggers another shortage due to the antagonistic effect of certain elements.
Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains