- Influences mineral uptake from soil.
- Increases permeability to water and solutions and enhances capacity to retain moisture.
- Supports the actions of natural enzymes and hormones in the plant.
- Increases the rate of photosynthesis.
- Enhances synthesis of proteins.
- Promotes flower buds.
- Promotes more tillering and branching.
- Reduces leaf drop, flower and fruit drop.
- Increases crop height.
- Increases root mass and length.
- Promotes earlier maturity.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains