- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- A broad-spectrum sanitation and water treatment solution.
- Cleans and sanitises in a single operation.
- Does not oxidise as long as it remains in solution.
- Effective over a wide pH range.
- Leaves no unwanted residues on the leaf surface.
- Effective against a range of fungi and bacterial pathogens.
APVMA Approval Number: 53331
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains