- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Promotes more efficient photosynthesis, increasing sugar and mineral levels (brix) in all plants, particularly orchard and vine crops.
- Produces an armour-like protective layer in the outer cell wall, which can:
– Prevent lodging in cereal crops.
– Aid in the recovery of previously affected pathogen-damaged plants.
– Minimise the effects of manganese, aluminium and sodium toxicities.
– Improve plant growth, lifting yield and quality.
– Enhance reproduction, improve pollination and increase pollen fertility.
Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains