- Measurement range NO3– : 62 – 6200 ppm, NO3– -N : 14 –1400 ppm.
- Display range 0 – 9900 ppm.
- Selectable analysis of Nitrate or Nitrate-Nitrogen.
- 3 sampling methods available depending on sample volume.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Auto hold and auto power off.
- Replacement sensor available.
- Note: Published crop specific data is limited as this is a relatively new research area. Contact NTS for the NTS Sap Testing Procedure for currently available ideal levels. Comparing data in your crop from season to season while noting yields and insect pressure, as well as making comparisons on sap nutrient status between healthy and suboptimal crops/plants, and comparing young and old leaves, can provide valuable information for fine tuning fertiliser inputs and correcting imbalances.
Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains