- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- 75% potassium humates.
- ~ 4 mm granules, ideally suited for addition with granular fertilisers, but can also be readily dissolved without the dust factor associated with humate powders.
- Humic acid is a powerful fungi promotant. Beneficial fungi (including VAM) are the missing link in many soils.
- Stabilise nitrogen and improve nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea).
- Complex phosphate to reduce lock-ups (ideal as an additive with dry-applied DAP/MAP, etc).
- Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption.
- Increase the permeability of cells to increase nutrient uptake.
- Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- pH buffering capacity to help neutralise the problems associated with pH extremes.
- Aids in moisture and nutrient retention.
- Promote better seed germination in a shorter time.
- Assists in soil wetting.
- Promote soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.
Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains