- Rapid germination and root development.
- Greater access to soil water and nutrients.
- Greater root biomass producing more hardy, drought resistant plants.
- Promotes beneficial soil microbes.
- Easy to handle, more efficient and cost effective alternative to salt-based granular starters.
- Enhances the colonisation of AM fungi resulting in better access to water and nutrients such as P & Zn.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains