- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- Boron is complexed into a humate colloid to create a slow-release response.
- Boron increases calcium efficiency and like calcium, is involved in cell wall strength and is important for good root development.
- Boron plays a critical role during the pollination stage of the reproduction process and the presence or lack of this element at this time can dramatically influence yield.
- A 2 – 4 mm granule can be combined with any granular fertiliser mix to simplify application. Unlike traditional boron sources, this product can safely be used in planting blends.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains