- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Humic acid is a powerful fungi promotant. Beneficial fungi are the missing link in many soils.
- Stabilise nitrogen and improve nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea).
- Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption.
- Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- pH buffering capacity to help neutralise the problems associated with pH extremes.
- Aids in moisture and nutrient retention.
- Promote seed germination in a shorter time.
- Assists in soil wetting.
- Promote soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains