- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- 7.95% zinc with natural chelating agents including fulvic acid and amino acids for enhanced uptake.
- Zinc is essential for optimum leaf size and photosynthetic potential.
- Improve root development and essential enzyme production.
- Includes natural plant growth and microbial promotants.
Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains