- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Increased target penetration – the natural oils bond with the leaf surface, magnifying the penetration of the spray.
- Drift reduction – the uniformity of droplet size reduces the very fine droplets associated with drift.
- Odour reduction – the oil coats the spray droplet to minimise evaporation of volatile compounds.
- Improved spreading capacity – can be utilised to help overcome the problem of beaded droplets on waxy surfaces. Instead, the spray is evenly spread over the entire treated surface in a thin film.
- Rainfast enhancement – natural oil qualities ensure that the spray is rainfast immediately after application.
- Increased systemic response – the omega-3 oil is highly penetrative, helping to push foliar nutrients into the plant.
- Neutralising unsuitable spray conditions – drizzle, wind and dew should not be such a problem.
- Ingredients in the omega-3 fish oil appear to contribute to a plant health response when using Cloak™ Spray Oil.
Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains