- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- A rare and unique source of natural liquid phosphate.
- Also contains high levels of calcium. Calcium and phosphate are the governors of plant health and high brix levels.
- Calcium and phosphate are normally incompatible in ionic form, but not in micronised, colloidal form.
- Phos-Life Organic™ also contains a rich lode of trace elements, including good levels of zinc.
- The mineral component can become plant available within days.
- Far more compatible with other inputs compared with MAP/DAP or calcium nitrate.
- Particularly applicable when nitrogen is not required in conjunction with calcium and/or phosphorus, i.e. MAP, DAP, calcium nitrate, etc.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains