- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Builds humus – Glomalin produced by AMF generates 1/3 of the world’s soil carbon.
- Increase root zone with all of the associated benefits.
- Can reduce fertiliser requirements through improved nutrient uptake.
- Boosts phosphate and zinc availability.
- Lifts calcium levels in plants.
- Improves bio-balance and associated plant resilience in the root zone.
- Serves as a synergist to improve nitrogen fixation.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains